Went to See Calligraphy Exhibition;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Went to See Calligraphy Exhibition;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.

*Calligraphy Exhibition from last month*
This Exhibition wasn't held recently (late July). So sorry for my late posting of this topic. My husband's lady colleague before he retired invited us to this Exhibition held by "Genyukai School".  I remember my mother let me go the course; Unfortunately I couldn't find the talent for this artwork ;-)

Both of them look earnestly observing the works.




*And Video Tape of the master showing and explaining*
Previous Post Next Post