Rice Paddy, White spider lily and Sparrows;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Rice Paddy, White spider lily and Sparrows;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
*Harvesting Rice*
When we were driving back from shopping, a family of the farmer was in the middle of Harvesting Rice. Although I worried if I  would bother them, the two ladies were so kind to agree with my request to take pictures of their work. It sure was a moment to appreciate the harvest and also for Combine which was moving swiftly, even the sound of the machine gave me smile ;-)

I found just a couple of  white Cluster Amaryllis which were not in full bloom then.
Happy that I could take the combine with them
This one below was found at the different place and also not in full bloom p;-)



*Sparrows on the Roof of a shed*
Oh My!!!  On a different day, many sparrows were on a roof of the shed among the rice paddy and flying around. The paddy doesn't seem to be not well taking care of now.  But I was happy being able to introduce these landscape of this season with Sparrows.
          This picture was taken form about at the edge of the 3 paddies away)
Previous Post Next Post