Solo Calligraphy Exhibition by Lady Master;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Solo Calligraphy Exhibition by Lady Master;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.

Went to see "Calligraphy Exhibition"

On 4th of this month, my husband I went to see Calligraphy Exhibition. A couple of ladies 'who used to be the colleagues while my husband was working at the same bank' involve the same Calligraphy School. We were so amazed at the lady master's performance and all her works.  Her first breathtaking work with demonstration means "passion" in Japanese.

*Amazing work done in front of us by the lady master*
I took video; Hope you'll enjoy her powerful performance♬
Its about 3 minutes long.
When I was observing her performance I couldn't expect what letter she was writing.

Previous Post Next Post