Birds with Unexpected late Snowfall and Before Snow Fall;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Birds with Unexpected late Snowfall and Before Snow Fall;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.

*Birds with Snow Fall*

On 14th this month, we had unexpected late snowfall. When I opened the window, I was wondering birds might come if I put the oranges on the branches of the camellia tree. After we finished breakfast; Yey, I found a 'Brown-eared Bulbul' and a couple of Japanese white eyes♬ I rushed to bring my camera and took photos of them. I especially loved their sweet faces among snow(^.^)





*The Day Before Snow Fall*

They were already in our yard the day before the snowfall. 

Previous Post Next Post