"Chestnut" Autumn Flavor;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled "Chestnut" Autumn Flavor; , we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
              


*Present from Next-Door Neighbor*
Around this time of the year, my husband and I are both expecting this seasonal gift from our next-door neighbor whose parents own forest "or grove" of chestnut♪   I am sure I had full smiling face when she came with them. Known as "Atu-Chestnut"; from the region in Yamaguchi-pref.



 Chest nut rice with mixed vegetables was also present cooked by the same neighbor. 
And I cooked Miso-soup with pork meat with it.
Previous Post Next Post