Rurikoji-Temple snowshed and Brown-Eared Bulbul;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Rurikoji-Temple snowshed and Brown-Eared Bulbul;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
*Rurikoji-Temple with Snowshed*
My husband needed to visit the musical instrument store located in our capital city to fix his Saxophone like last October (this post). Although I think I've posted this temple several times before, first time with the "Snowshed" with the pine trees. You may be able to enjoy the scenes of the different seasons. Sorry it was a bit cloudy day.

*Brown-Eared Bulbul*
Early this year, following my husband's suggestion I stuck oranges to a little tree in our yard. This Brown-Eared Bulbul came to enjoy them ♪

Previous Post Next Post