Halloween Decoration and Birds;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Halloween Decoration and Birds;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.

*Halloween Decoration from Bank*
My husband had a phone call from a former lady colleague kindly teachings us about this Halloween Decoration. And she proudly told us that this decoration won the first price among the contest between the affiliated banks.
Happy to see that my husband had a nice chat with his former colleagues.

*Another LOVELY birds from the Rice Paddy *
I always wish to have someone who has good knowledge about the types of birds ;-)
Maybe kinds of flycatchers are migrating here ♪
This one made me wonder what she or he was doing on top of the big weed.
I could take short video of this sweet one.


Previous Post Next Post