Jazz Concert and Nature;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Jazz Concert and Nature;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.

* Jazz concert  at Jazz Cafe *
The Saxophone player whom I introduced sometime in my blog sent me a mail about this concert through sns called 'line'.  I was amazed at their sessions with these three instruments. The Saxophone player uses two types of them depending on the music. 
I was lucky that the seat next to the piano player was empty so that I could take an interesting video I've never expected. I just felt a bit sad that I missed the impressive melody line which we call 'sabi' in Japanese.

Previous Post Next Post