Magic show at Family Temple and Cherry Blossoms at riverside;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Magic show at Family Temple and Cherry Blossoms at riverside;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.

My First Magic Show
It was kind of both feeling of surprised and excited when I got a mail of invitation for a magic show from the Buddhist temple of my side of family. Well, I don't have to get so surprised about p-;)  Anyways, this was my first time of enjoy magic show with my own eyes♪
This is the wonderful "Program of the Show" 
made by the 12 years eldest daughter of the family. 

So sorry that I was recording sideways at first,
But you can see the amazing climax of this one magic properly at the end.


Previous Post Next Post