Magic show at Family Temple and Cherry Blossoms at riverside;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Magic show at Family Temple and Cherry Blossoms at riverside;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.

*My First Magic Show*
It was kind of both feeling of surprised and excited when I got a mail of invitation for a magic show from the Buddhist temple of my side of family. Well, I don't have to get so surprised about p-;)  Anyways, this was my first time of enjoy magic show with my own eyes♪
This is the wonderful "Program of the Show" 
made by the 12 years eldest daughter of the family. 

So sorry that I was recording sideways at first,
But you can see the amazing climax of this one magic properly at the end.


Previous Post Next Post