Drum Recital, Canola Flower and New Era's Name in Japan ;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Drum Recital, Canola Flower and New Era's Name in Japan ;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.

*Drum Recital*
In the middle of last month, Lady Keyboard player (who also teaches drum) of the band  my husband involves held a recital for her students. She was checking or adjusting the drums for the students. It sure must have been a great time with rewarding feeling for her and all the participants♪
And I was happy to see the Kites on the wall of the stage. They are the ones I enjoyed and posted in this page. The man who made the kites was there and also enjoyed the performance as well.

*Canola Flower and Kurume-gasuri*
Around the same period of time, I went to Kyushu district for one day trip to see Canola Flower and Kasuri・絣 (cloth with a splashed pattern) with my cousin.  At the Roadside Station called "Basaro";  Canola Flowers were in full bloom; I've never seen this flower widespread like this in the field.


*Cloth famous for Kurume district called Kurume-gasuri*
Previous Post Next Post