Part 2 of husband's friend's Garden and birds etc;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Part 2 of husband's friend's Garden and birds etc;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
From Garden and Field of my husband's friend
Mother of the Lady Key-Board player of the band my husband involves is taking good care of her garden and growing vegetables. She kindly took me around and helped me taking pictures. The first flower is "Oxalis", the tree in the second picture is "Coral Bush". 
I am really Thankful for her kindness.

I was surprised to know first time about the pea. Right now you can see only leaves
in the first two pictures below.  It is called " King Tut Purple Pea: Pea of 
Tutankhamun". 
We can cook red colored rice with the peas. I may be able to have a little share from her.
                             Link pages of the pea and the cooked rice.
*Other Vegetables*


Her mother took care of the pansy her daughter bought at the "Yamaguchi (山口)Yume Expo" when we went there together. Happy to see the flower keeps blooming beautifully.

Tried to see my first bird
Last Friday, my husband and I  went to the "Kirara-Hama Nature Observation Park".  The Osprey caught the fish "Mullet" (my husband told me the name of the fish) looking proudly:-)  My main reason visiting there was to see the the Water Rail (Rallus aquaticus) I've never seen.
My pictures of Water Rails are the blurry ones I took form very far. To make how the bird looks clear, I added the picture from the home page of the park. Sure is the cautious bird, but when 2 people happened to walk into the arbor "azumaya 東屋”, the bird got scared and flew. The staff said it is rare we can see the bird fly as it is hidden most of the time.
Although very short and not clear video, I felt lucky.
Previous Post Next Post