Lives of Band husband involves & Professionals, and Birds;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Lives of Band husband involves & Professionals, and Birds;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
*Live at a Club*
On 23rd last month, band group my husband involves played a Live Show at a Live Music Club. Sorry that I had been using the Japanese-English word of "Live House" for the place. Haha, I should have checked it so embarrassed to know what it really means (^^;)   
*Solo performances except the third performers with cousins*

*Draw Lots for Presents*
*Tequila* One the music the performed ♪



*Went to hear two different Lives *
I took videos of their wonderful play for my husband. He said he won't be able to get their skills. How I wish to let you enjoy their music but refrained from posting.
I  loved to hear "Tennessee Walts" and etc.
He can play several types of Saxophones.
And toward the last performance, he played around us
♫♫♫


*Birds found near my house*
Brown-eared Bulbul with Autumn atmosphere. And a Varied Tit. I could happen to take shots of them with colors with Autumn atmosphere.  Made me a bit happy to see these pictures with pc screen ;-)

Can you see its face? And I thought where was left wing p-;)
I could take my first grooming scene v(^_^)v  
Previous Post Next Post