Two Events (Stage at Community Center and Kite Flying) etc;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Two Events (Stage at Community Center and Kite Flying) etc;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
Moon-Viewing Party
In the middle of last month, Band Group my husband involves was invited to perform at the "観月会: Moon Viewing Party" held by the culture center of the close-by city. Unfortunately, I couldn't be with him on that day. These pictures and a video were kindly sent through sns called "line" by the lady member♪  Please let me post this event which has Japanese atmosphere. I really am Thankful for her.

As I've never heard of the sound of  " 琴 koto: Japanese harp" with my own years,
I really wished I could be there with him.
Although a lady was explaining about the music, hope you can enjoy the sound a bit.
My husband looked so interested in the instrument p;-)
Previous Post Next Post