Two Events (Stage at Community Center and Kite Flying) etc;

Hello friends wordentertainmen, on this occasion the admin wants to share an article entitled Two Events (Stage at Community Center and Kite Flying) etc;, we have made good, quality and useful articles for you to read and take information in. hopefully the post content is about which we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
*Moon-Viewing Party*
In the middle of last month, Band Group my husband involves was invited to perform at the "観月会: Moon Viewing Party" held by the culture center of the close-by city. Unfortunately, I couldn't be with him on that day. These pictures and a video were kindly sent through sns called "line" by the lady member♪  Please let me post this event which has Japanese atmosphere. I really am Thankful for her.

As I've never heard of the sound of  " 琴 koto: Japanese harp" with my own years,
I really wished I could be there with him.
Although a lady was explaining about the music, hope you can enjoy the sound a bit.
My husband looked so interested in the instrument p;-)
Previous Post Next Post